Last updated: (April 2022)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Our Place in Space Augmented Reality App (“OPIS App”) developed as part of UNBOXED (Creativity in the UK).
Your access to and use of the OPIS App is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the OPIS App.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the OPIS App.
GLOBAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement is conditional upon your agreement also to:
- The Apple Site Terms of Service http://www.apple.com/legal/int... with Apple (the “Apple Terms of Service”); and
- The Google Site Terms of Service https://play.google.com/intl/e... with Google (the “Google Terms of Service”).
Upon valid acceptance of this Agreement, you agree and understand that you are bound by the Apple Terms of Service and Google Terms of Service.
YOUR USE OF THE OPIS APP
This OPIS App permits you to use augmented reality during a scaled 10km walk of the solar system at the physical Our Place in Space exhibition in Northern Ireland and Cambridge or at home. Once you download the OPIS App onto your Device and accept this Agreement, you may use the OPIS App.
You agree to use the OPIS App in compliance with the applicable usage rules:
- Your use of the App is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
- You will not attempt to, or encourage or assist any other person to circumvent or modify any software that is part of the Service (as defined in the Apple Terms of Service) or used to administer the Usage Rules (as defined in the Apple Terms of Service).
- You are responsible for your own actions and safety using this app.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for supervision of young children whilst using the app.
- You will ensure that your device is connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- By using the App or any Service, you consent to us collecting and using technical information about the Devices and related software, hardware and peripherals for Services that are internet-based or wireless to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
- The App or any Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites (Third-party Sites). Third-party Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any Third-party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.
- You will not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this EULA, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
- You will not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Service, including the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by this EULA);
- You will not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or any Service;
- You will not use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- You will not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service; together referred to as Acceptable Use Restrictions.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use of the OPIS App.
- We are not responsible for any data usage, roaming or other charges you incur when accessing the internet through your mobile or other Device.
- We only supply the App for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the App for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us email@example.com.